- Me: Wow, I'm home alone.
- Me: *In the shower* I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL
- Me: *Into a hairbrush* NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF
- Me: *Running around the house* TONI-I-I-I-I-IGHT WE ARE YOUNG
- Me: *Upside down, balancing herself on the couch* IM FEELIN' SEXY AND FREEE
- Me: *Making microwave popcorn* BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE
- Family: *comes home*
- Me: *Locks herself in room and goes on Tumblr*
Don't assume someone doesn't cut or is making up their problems because their wrists are clean. People cut in other places, more than you'd think. People cut on their legs, their stomachs, their arms, their hips, they could cut anywhere. That's what no one realizes. So don't assume things.